Your Protection and Safety is Our Number One Priority.
We have strict protocols to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 TESTING LOCATIONS, INFO & LAB RESULTS. CLICK HERE >
Occupational Medicine Clinic at Louisiana Plaza in Albuquerque, NM
To schedule an appointment call us at (505) 228-2108, book online, or simply walk-in. Monday–Friday 7:00am-6:00pm.
ATCS & Pilot Exams by Appointment only.
We are located at Louisiana Plaza, 7200 Montgomery Blvd., Suite 7121, Albuquerque NM 87109.
DCUC Occupational Medicine
Please See Our Open Hours
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
What is Occupational Medicine?
When you get sick or injured on the job, it’s important to seek proper medical care. Although care can come from a number of medical facilities, many employers require their employees work with an Occupational Medicine clinic. Work injuries or illnesses also need to have proper documentation to return to work. Occupational Medicine clinics specialize in working with those who are filing Workers Compensation claims or who have work-related medical needs. Services offered by an Occupational Medicine include follow-up care to return to work after injuries, drug testing, pre-employment physicals, vaccinations, DOT physicals, and more. Physicians trained in Occupational Medicine must be up-to-date on federal and state regulations for workforce health and safety.
- Wait time is the single most important patient satisfier.
- We strive to get patients in and out within one hour.
- Staff maintains a sense of urgency to keep wait time to a minimum.
- We make every effort to schedule appointments in a timely manner.
- We treat our patients as customers as opposed to a number.
- We pride ourselves on delivering a much higher level of customers service than other medical providers.
- All patients are greeted with a smile and treated with compassion.
- We offer a high level of care and more services than many other family practices to keep patients close to home.
- We strive to provide education to all of our staff to ensure the best treatment possible.